Smocked Baby Clothing - Boy Names For Babies 2011
- Bambi Baby Store.
Smocked Baby Clothing
- (Baby Clothes) Baby Clothes is a 1926 short silent comedy film directed by Robert F. McGowan. It was the 49th Our Gang short subject released.
- (smocking) embroidery consisting of ornamental needlework on a garment that is made by gathering the cloth tightly in stitches
- Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch. Before elastic, smocking was commonly used in cuffs, bodices, and necklines in garments where buttons were undesirable.
- (Smocking (knitting)) In knitting, a gather is a generic term for several methods that draw stitches closer together laterally, i.e., within a row of knitting.
- Decorate (something) with smocking
Baby smock dress
I made this without a pattern and was really pleased with how it came out...until I realized, after it was completed, that I had been thinking baby
Z was quite a bit younger than she actually is. Time is passing faster than I realize. So it probably won't fit. Sigh. But it's cute, huh?
Detail of smock dress
I still haven't figured out the buttonholer on my sewing machine (after...ten years?), so I cheated and sewed snaps under the buttons.
See also: backpacks for baby clothing for baby boy baby mattress sale baby to gain weight popular baby toy baby shower towel cake food grinder for baby free crochet baby bib patterns pregnant with 6 babies baby cribs natural
- (月) 00:32:26|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2014/10/20(月) 22:31:12 |
- [ Edit ]